Sewer Camera Universal Roller Centering Guide - URS-1
Sewer Camera Universal Roller Centering Guide - Easily Adapts from 6" to 12" or Larger Pipelines.
Made to increase the lifespan and capability of your portable video inspection system.
Market price: $429.99, you save $40.04
Universal Sewer Camera Centering Guide - URS-1
Operates in 6 to 12 Inch Pipes
Operates with 1 - 2" Camera Head
The device’s ability to contract and expand for use in 6”-12” pipelines will allow you to use your portable video inspection system in applications that previously required expensive tractor systems. The URS1 allows for inspection cameras to negotiate multiple corners and bends and increases the depth range significantly. The URS accepts most standard push cameras 2 inches in diameter.
Centering Guide Features and Benefits:
- Keeps your camera head centered in the pipeline
- Easily Adapts To Your Portable Video Inspection System For Use In 6" - 12" and larger pipelines
- Accepts cameras 2 Inches and under in diameter
- Constructed of lightweight, corrosion resistant nylon
- Increases depth range
- Three Pivoting Arms Dynamically Adjust To Fit The Required Diameter Pipe
- No Extra, Tools Or Manual Adjustments Are Required
- Six Rugged Nylon Wheels Allow The Skid To Roll Easily
- Security Harness For Emergency Removal
This product does not include a push camera.
Measure actual camera head diameter and some cameras have a removable sleeve or snow ball which may need to be removed to fit our roller skids - double check your camera size.
2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
04/02/2021, 06:09 PM
Does this product have or come with additional lights to illuminate bigger pipe? For example, for 12” pipe.04/02/2021, 07:03 PM
Unfortunately it does not
08/20/2020, 04:49 PM
I need one of these but have a 30mm head on my camera. will it fit this?08/21/2020, 09:04 AM
30mm is 1.18" so yes it will fit.