Sewer Camera: Waterproof Pipe Plumbing Video Scope 5.5mm or 8mm
Sewer Camera: Waterproof Pipe Plumbing Video Scope 5.5mm or 8mm DCS660A, DCS665
Sewer Camera: Waterproof Recording Pipe Plumbing Video Scope 5.5mm or 8mm
Water Tight Video Scope System is ideal for plumbing-related tasks like inspecting water, pipe and sewer lines.
Use the Waterproof Pipe Video Scope to inspect parts of boats, ships or bridges. The entire unit is impervious to water so you can use it freely around water without worrying about accidentally “dunking” the grip and monitor.
With its waterproof grip and monitor and waterproof camera-tipped probe, this Underwater Scope is ideal for marine search and rescue operations.
The DCS660A comes with an 8mm diameter x 1m (3.3 ft.) long, far-focus probe with a depth of field of 2.4 in. to 10 ft. (60mm to 3m).
The DCS665 comes with an 5.5mm diameter x 1m (3.3 ft.) long, far-focus probe with a depth of field of 1.2 in. to 10 ft. (60mm to 3m).
Operated in real-time video mode, the Recording Wet/Dry Scope uses only three of the five control buttons to execute five functions; powering on/off, 1 to 4X zoom, increasing and decreasing brightness, and inverting the field of view, making it very easy to learn to use.
Video within the probe’s field of view is displayed on a large, crystal-clear 3.5 in. (89mm) diagonal color LCD.
Recorded video can be viewed on an NTSC- or PAL-format television by utilizing the included A/V cable. The scope’s recording capabilities make it possible to document—with high-resolution videos and images—what the probe “sees.”
You can record and store either a still image or an AVI video (depending on how you configure the button) of the probe's field of view on a 4GB Micro SD memory card supplied with the system.
View (play back) recorded images and videos on the unit’s LCD. Alternatively, recorded images and videos can be viewed on a larger screen by ejecting the SD card and plugging it into a laptop or desktop PC, or by connecting the scope to a PC via the included USB cable.
The scope’s recording functions are controlled by a familiar menu-driven interface.
Pressing the MENU button reveals a hierarchical control structure that lets you:
- Set the current date and time
- Set the video frame rate to 20, 25 or 30 frames per second (fps)
- Format the Micro SD card
- Choose NTSC or PAL compatibility for video sent to a TV monitor
- Choose English, German, Spanish, French or Dutch as the language of on-screen menus and prompts
Sewer Camera Video Scope Features:
- Makes it possible to inspect water and sewer lines carrying running water. Other “waterproof” inspection systems lack watertight grips and monitors
- Allows a diver or snorkeler to view inspection video under water in real time
- Grip, probe and monitor are guaranteed leak proof to depth of 1m; all three components will also resist leaks at depths up to 2m for short periods (1 hour, max). Eliminates concerns about accidentally dropping or dunking grip or monitor in water
- Includes camera-tipped probe with adjustable LED lighting
- Waterproof probe is flexible-obedient, meaning it retains its shape
- 3.5 in. (89mm) color LCD makes videos and images large and crystal-clear
- Video shown on monitor can be inverted 180°
- Includes three probe tip accessories (45° mirror, pickup hook and magnetic pickup)
- USB and Video Out jacks
- Optional 9.8ft and 16.4ft Probes Available - (Sold Separatley - See Links Below)
Waterproof Sewer Camera Video Scope Specifications:
Flexible-obedient far-focus probe: DCS660 8mm (0.31 in.) / 1m (3.3 ft.) DCS665 5.5mm (0.22in.) / 1m (3.3 ft.)
Camera Depth of Field: DCS660 2.4 in. to 10ft DCS665 1.2 in. to 10ft
Probe Minimum Bending Radius: 1.77 in. (45mm)
Camera Field of View: 54°
Camera and Recording Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels (VGA)
Camera Light Source: 4 white LEDs
Waterproof Sewer Camera Video Scope Console:
Display Type / Size Color: TFT / 3.5 in. (89mm) diagonal
Display Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels (QVGA)
Power Consumption: 400mA max @ 6VDC
Operating Temperature: 14° to 122°F (-10° to 50°C)@15 to 85% RH
Dimensions of Grip and Console: 4.1 x 7.0 x 5.3 in. (104 x 178 x 135mm)
Weight of Grip and Console: 1.1 lb. (500g)
Power Source: (4) “AA” batteries (not included)
Waterproof Sewer Camera Video Scope Includes:
- Custom Hard Plastic Carrying Case.
- The scope itself has two main components: a pistol grip permanently connected to an LCD monitor and a 1m long camera-tipped probe.
- Three probe tip accessories
- A 4GB Micro SD memory card
- A USB cable with a mini B-type plug at one end and an A-type (full-size) plug at the other
- A composite (A/V) cable with a black mini-plug on one end and a yellow RCA plug on the other
- User’s manual
One Year Limited Manufacture Warranty
SKUDCS660A - 8mm probe
ManufacturerGeneral Tools and Instruments
Dimensions4.1 x 7.0 x 5.3 in. (104 x 178 x 135mm) for grip and console
Weight1.1 lb. (500g)
Power SourceFour "AA" batteries (not included)
Warranty1-year limited warranty
Probe type/diameter/lengthFlexible-obedient/8mm (0.31 in.)/1m (3.3 ft.)
Camera depth of field2.4 in. to 10 ft. (60mm to 3m)
Camera field of view54°
Camera and recording resolution640 x 480 pixels (VGA)
Display type/sizeColor TFT/3.5 in. (89mm)
Display resolution320 x 240 pixels (QVGA)
Operating temperature14° to 122°F (-10° to 50°C) @
Choose ScopeDCS660, DCS665