Sewer Jetter Conversion Kit for 5 to 13 HP Engines
Convert your pressure washer into a sewer jetter. Jetter Conversion Kit for Pressure Washer 5 to 13 HP Engines.
Pressure Washer to Sewer Jetter Conversion Kits For 5 to 13 HP Engines
CLEANS PIPES UP TO 8"
By installing this kit to your pressure washer you can convert it to a sewer jetter.
Here's How The Pressure Washer to Sewer Jetter Conversion Works
Set up your pressure washer outside to get started.
Attach your pressure washer hose to your pressure washer and run the other end of the hose to the inside or outside drain you want to clean.
Remove your gun/wand and attach the provided ball valve jumper hose and hose reel.
Install the provided jetter hose onto the hose reel and attach the desired nozzle for the job at hand.
Thast's it. You are now ready to use your existing pressure washer as a sewer jetter and clean your drain pipes.
Safe for up to 4000 psi.
Ships in 3 or 4 days.
Pressure Washer to Sewer Jetter Conversion Kits Come Complete With:
- 3/8" Ball Valve with Quick Couplers
- 5 ft Jumper Hose with Quick Couplers
- Hose Reel With Stand
- 1/4" Jetter Hose (100 ft x 1/8" Jetter Hose Also Available)
- Laser Nozzle (1 Forward Jet, 3 Back Jets)
- Dislodges blockages
- Ram Nozzle (3 Back Jets)
- Flushes loose debris
- Rotating Nozzle (2 Side Jets, 2 Back Jets)
- Polishes and maximizes line recovery
90 Day Parts And Labor Warranty
Built In The USA
Kit Includes:3/8 in. Ball Valve with Quick Couplers
5 ft. Jumper Hose with Quick Couplers
Hose Reel With Stand
1/4 in. Jetter Hose
Laser Nozzle (1 Forward Jet, 3 Back Jets)
Ram Nozzle (3 Back Jets)
Flushes loose debris
Rotating Nozzle (2 Side Jets, 2 Back Jets)
Polishes and maximizes line recovery
Hose Length100ft 1/4in Hose & Reel, 150ft 1/4in Hose & Reel, 200ft 1/4in Hose & Reel, 100ft 1/8in Hose & Reel, 150ft 1/8in Hose & Reel
09/15/2022, 06:50 PM
Jetter kit with reel come with all the fitting as need09/16/2022, 08:57 AM
Yes, the conversion kit comes with all fittings needed.
02/21/2022, 12:49 PM
What length is the hose pictured? I only see the length of the 1/4" hose in the description. I'm assuming it comes with a 3/8" hose.02/21/2022, 01:01 PM
You can select the diameter and length on the drop down menu on the page. If you need 3/8” please use the url below.
11/23/2020, 12:46 AM
I have a honda gx390 with a 5.5gpm pump. 2500PSI what kit is recommended. And also a gx690 24hp 3500psi also what kit recommended thanks.11/24/2020, 09:02 AM
You will need the kit for 13 to 24hp engines with a 3/8" hose for the first. For the second I need to know what your gpm is to know if you need a 1/2" hose.
06/02/2020, 12:15 PM
I have a older ex-cell power washer with 5.5 Honda engine gpm is only 3 gal per minute . Wondering if this kit would work for me . Thank you06/02/2020, 12:53 PM
It would depend how big of pipes you are looking to do. You don't have enough gpm for 6" pipes. For 4" pipes you will be able to use this system but you won't be getting the maximum effectiveness.
04/24/2020, 08:47 AM
2. Generac 4200 psi (adjustable) - 4gpm pressure washer; will this cut roots?
3. Will included nozzles clear grease?
Thank you04/24/2020, 09:13 AM
1. There is a 90 day parts and labor warranty.
2. You will be able to cut grass and small plant roots but tree roots you will want a different nozzle and probably a bigger washer. Root cutter nozzles require 8gpm but a warthog nozzle will improve your ability. The Warthog nozzle has a price of $475 and we are currently taking phone order on it.
3. This will clear grease but not as quickly as a deice/degrease nozzle will. A degrease nozzle has a price of $41.95 and we only take orders by phone on these because they get custom drilled for your specific machines pressure and gpm.
Feel free to give us a call with any questions at (888)226-6288