Sewer Smoke Machine For Plumbing Smoke Test - Superior SS5E
Sewer Smoke Machine - For Plumbing Smoke Test Superior® SS5E
Only Ground Shipping Available For Candles
Market price: $579.99, you save $5.00
Sewer Smoke Machine for Plumbing Smoke Test - Superior® SS5E
The Superior® Sewer Plumbing Smoke Test Blower is the leading electric powered blower for smoke testing laterals, residential plumbing, and commercial plumbing lines.
The Sewer Plumbing Smoke Test Blower is designed to work with Superior Classic Smoke Candles (see below) and includes a 4" by 8' flexible hose.
The 5-E Sewer Plumbing Smoke Test Blower is available in standard 120v AC (water column of .59 inches)(.74 amps) or 12v DC (water column of 1.3 inches)(4.3 amps).
Why Sewer Plumbing Smoke Test Blower for Sewer Testing?
- Find Sources of Odor - Anywhere a smell can go the smoke will go too. In minutes you can find sources and causes of odors that might take days to find any other way.
- Find Plumbing Fault - Cracked or broken pipes, bad connections, improper venting, open pipes or fittings, etc.
- Test New Plumbing - As your primary test, or as a secondary test to locate leaks, smoke testing is fast and easy.
Sewer Smoke Machine Includes:
- Sewer Smoke Test Blower
- 4" by 8' flexible hose.
- Power: 110v (standard) OR 12v (optional)
- (Smoke Test Candles Are Sold Separately)
Plumbing Smoke Test Machine Specifications:
Capacity: 180 CFM
Power Source/Static Pressure:
12 Volt = 1.3 inches water column
110 Volt = .59 inches water column
Made in the USA
ManufacturerSuperior Signal Company
Product Weight15 lbs
Power SourceAC Plug, DC Clips
Power Source110 Volt AC Plug, 12 Volt DC Clips
Smoke CandlesNone, SS1A 30sec. Candle (12 pack), SS2B 60sec. Candle (12 pack), SS3C 3min. Candle (12 pack)
12/30/2020, 07:54 AM
Can this unit produce 1" water column pressure for use to test drainage and vent piping in a new building.12/30/2020, 09:38 AM
The pressure is not adjustable but the machines produce
120v AC (water column of .59 inches) or
12v DC (water column of 1.3 inches)
03/19/2020, 01:31 PM
would I be able to adapt this to fit a 2 inch pipe? are there attachments?03/19/2020, 02:11 PM
There aren't attachments but you can easily adapt it to fit a 2 inch pipe with something as simple as tape since the path of least resistance will be the pipe.