Sound Meter - db Level meter with Data Logging - DSM402SD
dB Sound Level Meter - Digital with Data Logging SD Card - Class 2. This instrument’s unique feature is its patented technique for storing sampled data in Excel format on removable SD memory cards.
Market price: $399.99, you save $39.99
dB Sound Level Meter - Digital with Data Logging - Class 2 - DSM402SD
Sound Level Monitoring System Applications:
Sound Meter DSM402SD Features:
- Measures sound levels of machinery or an environment
- Large backlit LCD
- Auto ranging or manual ranging
- "A" or "C" frequency weighting
- Fast or slow time weighting
- Min/max/peak memory plus data hold
- Downloads logs Excel format
- Auto power off (can be disabled for data logging)
- Tripod mount
DSM402SD Class 2 Sound Meter Specifications:
DSM402SD Class 2 Sound Meter Includes:
- Custom hard carrying case
- Sound wind shield ball
- 2 GB SD memory card
- User’s manual
One Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- No muss. Unlike data loggers that use an RS-232 interface, General’s SD card instruments don’t require the end user to buy, stock and connect cables.
- No fuss. They also don’t require the user to add multiple jumpers between cable connectors to set up a serial communications link via RS-232. Adding even one jumper takes time and makes connections prone to failure.
- No software. General’s SD instruments don’t even need software. The automatically store the data they capture in a format readable by Microscoft’s Excel spreadsheet program. Any computer equipped with Excel will automatically display – as a table or graph – the data logs on an SD card inserted into it.
- No limits. SD cards are now available in capacities up to 32 GB. They’re not just a high-capacity storage medium, but a removable one as well. And because they’re solid-state, SD cards are inherently more reliable than rotating electromagnetic media like CD’s or DVD’s.
- No waste. Because the SD cards are removable, they’re portable. Once you’re done uploading the data logs on an SD card to your computer, you can erase the card and use it again – with the same SD card instrument or a different one.
ManufacturerGeneral Tools and Instruments
Dimensions9.65 x 2.68 x 1.77 in.
Product Weight1.08 lb.
Power SourceAA batteries
WarrantyOne year warranty
Embedded Microcontroller:Custom one-chip LSI device
Embedded Microcontroller: Custom one-chip LSI device Display TypeLCD with green backlight
Display Size:2.05 x 1.5 in.
Frequency Range:31.5 Hz to 8 kHz
Measurement Range:30 to 130 dB in autoranging mode
Measurement Resolution:0.1 d
Data Logging Sampling Time:1 second to 1 hour
Operating Temperature:32° to 122°F
Operating Relative Humidity0 to 85%
SD Card Capacity1 GB to 16 GB
07/14/2019, 09:02 PM
Does it record an audio file of the sound along with the dB level? Or just the dB level files? I need to be able to distinguish what causes the measured dB levels through a corresponding audio file. Thanks.07/15/2019, 11:05 AM
I am sorry but this device does not record an audio file. It only logs the sound level readings.