Sound Meter - db Level Digital with Data Logging
dB Sound Level Meter - Class 1 - Digital with Data Logging SD Card. Class 1 Sound Meter By General Tools Accurately Measures Sound Levels of Machinery or an Environment with 0.1 dB Resolution. DSM403SD
Market price: $499.99, you save $49.99
dB Digital Sound Level Meter - Class 1 - Data Logging SD Card DSM403SD
Sound Level Monitoring System Applications:
Sound Meter Features:
- Measures sound levels of machinery or an environment
- Large backlit LCD
- Auto ranging or manual ranging
- "A" or "C" frequency weighting
- Fast or slow time weighting
- Min/max/peak memory plus data hold
- Downloads logs Excel format
- Auto power off (can be disabled for data logging)
- Tripod mount
Sound Meter DSM403SD Specifications:
Digital Sound Meter Included Accessories:
- Hard carrying case
- Sound wind shield ball
- 2 GB SD memory card
- User’s manual
One Year Limited Manufacture’s Warranty
- No muss. Unlike data loggers that use an RS-232 interface, General’s SD card instruments don’t require the end user to buy, stock and connect cables.
- No fuss. They also don’t require the user to add multiple jumpers between cable connectors to set up a serial communications link via RS-232. Adding even one jumper takes time and makes connections prone to failure.
- No software. General’s SD instruments don’t even need software. The automatically store the data they capture in a format readable by Microscoft’s Excel spreadsheet program. Any computer equipped with Excel will automatically display – as a table or graph – the data logs on an SD card inserted into it.
- No limits. SD cards are now available in capacities up to 32 GB. They’re not just a high-capacity storage medium, but a removable one as well. And because they’re solid-state, SD cards are inherently more reliable than rotating electromagnetic media like CD’s or DVD’s.
- No waste. Because the SD cards are removable, they’re portable. Once you’re done uploading the data logs on an SD card to your computer, you can erase the card and use it again – with the same SD card instrument or a different one.
ManufacturerGeneral Tools and Instruments
Dimensions9.65 x 2.68 x 1.77 in.
Product Weight1.08 lb.
Power SourceAA batteries
WarrantyOne year warranty
Operating Temperature:32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
SD Card Capacity:1 GB to 16 GB
Operating Relative Humidity:0 to 85%
Display Type:LCD with green backlight
Display Size:2.05 x 1.5 in. (52 x 38mm)
Frequency Range31.5 Hz to 16 kHz
Data Logging Sampling Time:1 second to 1 hour
Measurement Resolution0.1 dB