Super-Vee Small Drain Cleaning Machine
The Super-Vee is built to clear up to 3" in diameter including sinks, tubs, and laundry drain lines.
Genera Wire Super-Vee Small Drain Cleaning Machine
The Super-Vee is built to clear clogged drains for a decade or more. And our Dyna-Thrust™ bearing system is one reason why. It helps carry the weight of the drum, significantly reducing wear on the motor shaft bearing and extending the life of the tool.
The Slide Action Chuck™ makes drain cleaning easier. Just pull the Grip Shield back to engage the cable – slide it forward to release. It’s safer than a spinning chuck and it automatically adjusts for different cable diameters. As a result, you get your cable into the line faster, pull it out faster, and have full control at all times.
- For sinks, tubs and laundry drains
- Slide-Action™ chuck built into grip shield
- Automatically adjusts to different cable diameters
- Quick-change cartridge makes switching cables clean and easy
- Unique Dyna-Thrust™ bearing system for longer tool life.
- Band-It™ splashguard minimizes excess water spray from the spinning drum.
- Holds 50 ft. of 1/4″ or 5/16″, or 35 ft. of 3/8″ Flexicore® cable.
- Flexicore wire rope center cables have unequalled strength yet the right amount of flexibility.
- Made in U.S.A.
1. Slide Grip Shield FORWARD to release cable.
2. Pull Cable out of drum. Slide Grip Shield BACK to grip cable
3. Run cable into line and repeat. It’s that quick!
All ball-bearing, double-insulated, reversible motor with variable speed control;
0 – 500 rpm.
Heavy gauge stamped aluminum with inner drum to prevent cable tangling.
50 ft. of 1/4″ or 5/16″ cable; 35 ft. of 3/8″ cable.
All cables are left hand wound and reinforced with a wire rope center.
Arrow Head, Boring Gimlet, Down Head Boring Gimlet, 1-1/4″ Side Cutter Blade, Flexible Arrow Head
Light weight, impact resistant plastic.
Slide Action Chuck:
Grip shield moves back to engage cable, forward to release it.
Automatically adjusts for different diameter cables.