Tap Wrench Set 167
Tap Wrenches are perfect for creating straight and accurate thread holes in your work piece.
The sliding T-Handle provides a large gripping surface and allows for maneuverability and leverage in tight spaces.
This versatile tool can also be used with reamers, drill bits, screw extractors and other hand-turned tools.
This three-piece set includes two Reversible Tap Wrenches and a Tap Drill Reference Guide, all packaged in a fitted plastic case.
Tap Wrench Set Features:
- Three Piece Set with two Reversible Tap Wrenches and Tap Drill Reference Guide.
- Great for mechanics, machinists and maintenance professionals.
- 164 has a No. 0 to 1/4” tap capacity.
- 166 has a No. 12 to 1/2” tap capacity.
- Reference Guide features screw size tap drill chart for 75% thread depth.
- Sliding T-handle provides leverage and maneuverability in tight spaces.
- Hardened steel jaws have self-centering chuck.
- Packaged in a fitted, foam-lined plastic case.