Temperature Recorder Thermometer - Data Logging DT4208SD
SKU# - DT4208SD
Temperature Recorder and Data Logging Thermometer
Market price: $999.00, you save $99.90
Temperature Recorder/ Data Logging Thermometer DT4208SD
Accurately Measures 12 Channels of Temperature from -148° to 3092°F (-100° to 1700°C)
Temperature Recording Thermometer Applications:
- Food and chemical processing
- PC board burn-in
- Paper production
- HVAC/R (heating, ventilation and air-conditioning/refrigeration)
- Power generation
This instrument’s unique feature is its patented technique for storing sampled data in Excel format on removable SD memory cards.
Temperature Recording Thermometer Included Accessories:
- Hard carrying case
- 2 GB SD memory card
- User’s manual
- One Year Warranty
Temperature Recording Thermometer DT4208SD Specifications:
- Embedded Microcontroller: Custom one-chip LSI device
- Display Type: LCD with green backlight
- Display Size: 2.05 x 1.5 in. (52 x 38mm)
- Parameter Measured: Temperature (in °F or °C)
- Measurement Range:
- Using supplied Type K thermocouples: -148° to 2372°F (-100° to 1300°C)
- Measurement Accuracy:
- For supplied Type K thermocouples: ± (4 % of reading + 2.0°F max)
- Measurement Resolution:
- For supplied type K thermocouples: 0.1° (F or C) below 1000°F, 1° (F or C) above 1000°F
- Data Logging Sampling Time: 1 second to 1 hour
- Settable Parameters: Date, time, decimal point or comma decimal division, auto power off, beep sound, loop recording enable or disable, temperature unit, sampling time
- Storable/Recallable Readings: Maximum, minimum
- SD Card Capacity: 1 GB to 16 GB
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 to 85%
- Power Supply: Six Alkaline “AA” batteries or optional 9-VDC AC adapter items # AC1
- Power Consumption:
- 7.5 mADC (normal operation, with backlight off and SD card not saving data)
- 25 mADC with backlight on and card saving data
- 36 mADC with backlight on and card saving data
- Dimensions: 8.86 x 4.92x 2.52 in. (225 x 125 x 64mm)
- Weight: 2.1 lb. (944g)
Why Excel-formatted SD cards are a breakthrough in data logging technology:
- No muss. Unlike data loggers that use an RS-232 interface, General’s SD card instruments don’t require the end user to buy, stock and connect cables.
- No fuss. They also don’t require the user to add multiple jumpers between cable connectors to set up a serial communications link via RS-232. Adding even one jumper takes time and makes connections prone to failure.
- No software. General’s SD instruments don’t even need software. The automatically store the data they capture in a format readable by Microscoft’s Excel spreadsheet program. Any computer equipped with Excel will automatically display – as a table or graph – the data logs on an SD card inserted into it.
- No limits. SD cards are now available in capacities up to 32 GB. They’re not just a high-capacity storage medium, but a removable one as well. And because they’re solid-state, SD cards are inherently more reliable than rotating electromagnetic media like CD’s or DVD’s.
- No waste. Because the SD cards are removable, they’re portable. Once you’re done uploading the data logs on an SD card to your computer, you can erase the card and use it again – with the same SD card instrument or a different one.