- 10/06/2021 Ferret Tools New Products For Added Features Ferret Tools has upgraded their product line with the introduction of 3 new, upgraded cameras. This is a total change to the benefits of the Ferret Tools cameras with the introduction of the Ferret Lite, Ferret Pro, and Ferret Plus.
- 10/01/2021 The New 2,000 Lumen Stinger 2020 The Stinger 2020 is the most convenient flashlight Streamlight has released. The charging options available, toggle switch power control, and dual switch make the Stinger 2020 our favorite flashlight.
- 07/20/2021 Not All Knee Pads Are Created Equal While for some people all that matters is the price, kneepads like shoes are specifically designed for different applications. We try not to have an overwhelming amount of kneepads available we do try to have a variety so you can get the kneepads you need. Below you can find a list of kneepads
- 08/13/2020 Corona Virus News Delays with orders and shipping due to Corona Virus.
- 04/08/2020 Become A Tool Experts Member Tool Experts Members save on some of our most popular products with prices so low we are not allowed to advertise them.
The New 2,000 Lumen Stinger 2020
The New Stinger 2020 combines the features of all the best Stinger flashlights into one ergonomic flashlight. The Stinger 2020 has a max of 2,000 lumens and a convenient toggle switch to quickly change between high, medium and low mode. The Stinger 2020 also has a dual switch so you can control the light in the manner you prefer. These changes make the Stinger 2020 the most convenient to use flashlight Streamlight has ever made.
Now for the major difference, and probably the most important change. The Stinger 2020 is the first Streamlight flashlight to feature multiple charging methods. As with all Stingers you change charge the Stinger 2020 with the Stinger charging cradle. If you have an older model Stinger the charging cradle is identical. With the Stinger charging cradle you can charge the flashlight with a 110v AC cord, Streamlight USB cable, or a 12v DC cord. The other option you have is, every Stinger 2020 is powered by two Streamlight 18650 batteries that feature a micro-USB charging port. The micro-USB charging port allows you to remove the batteries from the flashlight and individually charge them. This is a big change from previous Stinger batteries where you had to have a piggyback charger to have a spare battery charged at all times. The Stinger 2020 is a sign of the direction Streamlight is moving in for the future and this is currently our favorite flashlight.
-Justin - Tool Experts