Tool Experts Carbon Monoxide Detector
Portable Carbon Monoxide Detector uses a stabilized electrochemical CO sensor to measure CO from 0 to 1000ppm. This meter features and adjustable limit alarm, max hold function, data hold function and an automatic zero point adjustment.
Tool Experts Carbon Monoxide Detector - TE510
Our own branded meter offers an affordable price, wide measurement range, CO level alarm and replaceable sensor.
Tool Experts Carbon Monoxide Meter Applications:
- Ambient air safety checks on residential appliances.
- HVAC service on furnaces and hot water heaters
- Industrial environments where the accumulation of CO is possible.
- Home Inspections
Tool Experts CO Meter Features:
- Large LCD dual display for CO and Temperature measurements
- Backlight for easy screen viewing in dim lighting conditions
- Adjustable alarm limits
- CO level beeper can be silenced if desired
- Automatic Zero Point adjustment
- MAX Hold function
- Data Hold Function
- Auto Power Off
- Easily replace batteries
- Replaceable CO sensor extends life of tool
Tool Experts Carbon Monoxide Meter Specifications:
Measurement Range 0 to 1000 ppm
Temperature Range: -4° to 158° F
Accuracy: 5% or 5 ppm ±1.5° F
Sensor Type: Stabilized electrochemical CO specific sensor; Thermistor temperature sensor.
Alarm Limits: Adjustable
Sensor Life: 3 years (typically)
Power Source: 4 AA batteries
Battery Life: 200 hours(typically)
Dimensions: 204 X 65 X 45 MM
Weight: 235 g
Measurement Range0 to 1000 ppm
Temperature Range-4° to 158° F
Accuracy5% or 5 ppm ±1.5° F
Dimensions204 x 65 x 45 MM
Product Weight235 g
Power SourceAA batteries
08/27/2021, 10:18 AM
Can this unit be “left on” for continuous reading/monitoring? How long till the battery dies? I assume it is not water resistant. Is there a belt clip on it or the case? How long does the unit take to detect CO? Thanks, Raymond08/27/2021, 10:25 AM
This meter is made for checking levels, not monitoring. It seems like either of the following units would better suit your needs.