ToolSmart™ Wifi Connected Video Inspection Camera - TS03
The ToolSmart™ Video Inspection Camera puts hard-to-reach places in plain view with the help of an 8mm camera mated to a flexible 3.3-foot probe.
If conditions are less than ideal, you can use your smartphone as a second view screen.
For jobs requiring documentation, images and videos can be saved to the ToolSmart™app with the push of a button.
Everything needed to write a report, share details with clients, or come up with an estimate is organized and ready to go.
That's Smart - ToolSmart
ToolSmart Video Inspection Camera Features:
Quickly save your pictures and videos to the FREE ToolSmart™ app on your phone with the press of a button
View hard-to-reach places with the minimally invasive 8mm camera head at the end of a flexible 3.3 ft. long probe
- Conveniently use your phone as a second screen when the situation does not offer optimal viewing angles
- Organize your photos and videos by project to increase your productivity
ToolSmart Video Inspection Camera Specifications:
- Camera-tipped Probe Type/Diameter/Length: Flexible-obedient/8mm (0.31 in.)/3.3 ft. (1m)
- Probe Water/Oil/Dust Resistance: per IP67 standard
- Camera Field of View: 54°
- Camera Depth of Field: 1.2 in. to 10 ft. (30mm to 3m)
- Camera Resolution: 640 x 480 pixels (VGA)
- Camera Light Source: Four white adjustable-brightness LEDs
- Display Type/Size: Color TFT LCD/2.7 in. (69mm)
- Display Resolution: 960 x 240 pixels
- WiFi Range: 60 ft. (18m), max (unobstructed)
- Power Source: (4) “AA” batteries (included)
- Operating Temperature: 32º to 104ºF (0º to 40ºC) @15 to 85% RH
- Weight of Grip, Console and Probe: 12 oz. (340g)
- 6.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 in. (165 x 89 x 89mm)
ToolSmart Video Inspection Camera Includes:
- Three snap-on probe tip accessories (45º mirror, pickup hook, magnetic pickup)
- Four “AA” batteries
- User’s manual