The MRH3 has 5 different measurement scales: Wood, Roofing, Masonry, Drywall and Laminate.
Accurate and Fast - The newly designed Tramex MRH III is a high performance multifunction hybrid of the ever popular Moisture Encounter Plus Item # MEP.
To carry out moisture tests simply press the MRH III firmly against the surface being tested and take a reading. There is no surface damage and the reading is immediate.
Tramex MRH III is the perfect solution for:
- Water Damage Restoration
- IAQ/Mold Remediation
- Home/Building Inspection
- Pest Control Industry
- Digital, non-destructive moisture meter.
- Deep signal penetration to over 1" into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface. Signal penetration depends on material being tested and meter setting.
- Specific gravity adjustment for most wood species.
- External Rubber electrodes make direct contact with the material being tested for best sensitivity and repeatability.
- Wide range of readings for wood of 5% to 30% and 0 to 100 comparative for all other materials.
- Backlit, large, clear, easy to read LCD display.
- “Hold” function enables user to "freeze" the reading. Useful for taking readings when the meter face is not visible.
- Switchable "On" or "Off" audio warning tone.
- Automatic power cutoff switches "Off" when not in use.
- Automatic default to last user setting when switched back on.
- Battery operated (included).
Click Here to See Manufacturer Details
MRH III Specifications:
Depth of penetration: up to 1 ¼” in wood and drywall
Wood Non-Invasive Mode: 5 to 55 % (at S.G of 0.3)
Wood Invasive Mode: 7 to 40% using optional pin type wood probe
Relative Humidity: 0 to 99% using optional Hygro-I RH probe
Reference Scale of Building Materials: 0 to 100
Display: Digital / Backlit
Powered by: 9 Volt PP3 Battery
Construction: ABS Body
Size: 6” x 3.5” x 1.5”
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship.