The Seeker Video Inspection Scope by General Tools - The most compact video inspection system.
With its wand-like, monitor-less, ergonomic grip, this model is perfect for inspection of hard-to-reach or hard-to-see areas.
This fiber optic inspection camera is ideal for automotive repair, plumbing, construction, restoration and HVAC/R industries
The Seeker Inspection Scope plugs into any Windows PC.
No batteries necessary: powered through the computer's USB port.
USB Video Inspection Scope Features:
- USB computer interface
- Works with Windows® 7, Windows® Vista and Windows® XP
- Adjustable light intensity from two built-in LEDs
- 1m (3.28 ft.) long flexible-obedient probe retains configured shape to suit various applications
- Probe is water, oil and dust proof to IP67 standard
Fiber Optic Scope Specifications:
- Power Source: Computer’s USB port
- Field of View: 60°
- Light Source: Two adjustable high-intensity LEDs
- Camera Resolutions: 320 x 240 pixels (video) 640 x 480 (still image)
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 2.9 x 3.1 in. (266 x 73 x 80mm)
- Weight: 4.8 oz. (135g) w/o probe
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 113°F (0° to 45°C)
- Operating Humidity: RH 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -4° to 122°F (-20° to 50°C), =85% RH
- Certifications: CE
Click Here To Compare All Inspection Scopes
Click Here to See Manufacturer Manual
One Year Limited Manufacture's Warranty