Anemometer-Thermometer Data Logging
SKU# - DAF4207SD
The #DAF4207SD data logging anemometer is ideal for measuring and documenting key environmental parameters during HVAC/R system installations and performance checks.
Market price: $399.00, you save $39.90
Wind Meter-Thermometer W/Data Logging SD Card DAF4207SD
Anemometer-Thermometer w/ Excel Formatted Data Logging SD Card Accurately Measures Air (Wind) Speed and Temperature.
When you need to record wind speeds over time, this Data Logging Anemometer by General Tools is what you need.
Data Logging made easy and foolproof, with the patented technology for Excel formatting of data stored on SD memory cards. When you plug a loaded SD card into your laptop, the data comes alive as an Excel table or graph, making trends impossible to miss.
Digital Wind Meter/Thermometer Applications Include:
- Commercial/Industrial Ventilation
- Energy Audits
- Paint Spray Booths
Digital Wind Meter/Thermometer Features DAF4207SD:
Parameters Measured: Air speed, temperature
For air speed: 0.4 to 30m/sec, 1.4 to 126 km/hr, 0.9 to 78.3 mph, 0.8 to 68 knots, 79 to 6890 ft/min
For temperature: 32° to 122°F
For air speed: ± (2% + 0.2 m/sec), ± (2% + 0.8 km/hr), ± (2% + 0.4 mph), ± (2% + 0.4 knots), ± (2% + 40 ft/min)
For temperature: ± 1.5oF
For air speed: 0.1 m/sec, 0.1 km/hr, 0.1 mph, 0.1 knots, 1.0 ft/min
For temperature: 0.1°F or C
Data Logging Sampling Time: 1 second to 1 hour
Settable Parameters: Date, time, auto power off, beep sound, sampling time, decimal point or comma decimal division, temperature unit, air speed unit, optional thermocouple type (K or J)
Storable/Recallable Readings: Maximum, minimum
SD Card Capacity: 1GB to 16GB
Digital Wind Meter/Thermometer DAF4207SD Specifications:
Operating Temperature: 32° to 122°F
Operating Relative Humidity: 0 to 85%
Power Supply: Six Alkaline “AA” batteries or optional 9-VDC AC adapter (AC1)
15 mADC (normal operation, with backlight off and SD card not saving data)
36 mADC with backlight on and card saving data
48 mADC with backlight on and card saving data
Embedded Microcontroller: Custom one-chip LSI device
Display Type: LCD with green backlight
Display Size: 2.05 x 1.5 in.
Dimensions of Instrument: 7.99 x 2.99 x 1.50 in.
Weight of Instrument: 1.13 lb.
Diameter of Probe Head: 2.83 in.
Digital Wind Meter/Thermometer Applications Included Accessories:
- Hard carrying case
- Combination air-speed temperature probe
- 2GB SD memory card
- User’s manual
One Year Limited Manufacture's Warranty
Why Excel-formatted SD cards are a breakthrough in data logging technology:
- No muss. Unlike data loggers that use an RS-232 interface, General’s SD card instruments don’t require the end user to buy, stock and connect cables.
- No fuss. They also don’t require the user to add multiple jumpers between cable connectors to set up a serial communications link via RS-232. Adding even one jumper takes time and makes connections prone to failure.
- No software. General’s SD instruments don’t even need software. The automatically store the data they capture in a format readable by Microscoft’s Excel spreadsheet program. Any computer equipped with Excel will automatically display – as a table or graph – the data logs on an SD card inserted into it.
- No limits. SD cards are now available in capacities up to 32 GB. They’re not just a high-capacity storage medium, but a removable one as well. And because they’re solid-state, SD cards are inherently more reliable than rotating electromagnetic media like CD’s or DVD’s.
- No waste. Because the SD cards are removable, they’re portable. Once you’re done uploading the data logs on an SD card to your computer, you can erase the card and use it again – with the same SD card instrument or a different one.
TPK05 K Type Thermocouple Temperature Probe -40° to 1562°F
TPK03 Type K Thermocouple Temperature Probe -40° to 950°F
TPK500 General Purpose Temperature Probe -50 to 500° F
AC1 - AC Adapter Power Supply
ManufacturerGeneral Tools and Instruments
Dimensions7.99 x 2.99 x 1.50 in
Product Weight1.13 lbs
Power SourceAA batteries
WarrantyOne year warranty
SD Card Capacity1GB to 16GB
Air speed measurement range/basic accuracy79 to 5890 ft./min (0.4 to 30m/sec, 1.4 to 126km/hr, 0.9 to 78.3 mph, 0.8 to 68 knots)/±2%
Air speed measurement resolutions1 fpm, 0.1 m/sec, 0.1km/hr, 0.1 mph, 0.1 knots
Ambient temperature measurement range/accuracy/resolution32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)/± 1.5°F (± 0.8°C)/0.1°
LCD size2.05 x 1.5 in. (52 x 38mm)
Operating temperature32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C) @
Power Consumption15 mADC (normal operation, with backlight off and SD card not saving data)
48 mADC with backlight on and card saving data