iPhone Wind Speed Meter - Weather Flow
Wind Speed Meter - Airspeed, Direction, Anemometer, Weather Flow
Market price: $49.99, you save $10.04
Wind Speed Meter - Airspeed, Weather Flow Smartphone Anemometer
The WeatherFlow Wind Meter - it’s an anemometer that fits in your pocket.
Download one of our free apps with the title WeatherFlow Wind Meter for iOS or Android and plug in your wind meter - it’s really that easy!
Hold it up high facing into the wind. Your phone does the rest by recording the wind speed (average, lull and gust), wind direction and location.
The Wind Meter is designed to be better than any other handheld anemometer on the market. Its operating range extends from the smallest puff to well over hurricane force winds. Calibrated at the University of Florida’s Aerospace Engineering Department, this airspeed meter is so accurate that even if you don’t hold it directly into the wind, you’ll still get very accurate wind speed information.
Wind Speed And Direction Meter Features:
• Records the wind speed (average, lull and gust), wind direction and location
• Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, and all major Android devices
• Accurate to the larger of +/- 0.5% of the reading or 0.1 m/s (0.2 mph) at up to 15° off-axis
• Reads in meters/second, miles/hour, knots, kilometers/hour, & Beaufort Scale
• Range is from 1 m/s (2 mph) to 56 m/s (125 mph)
• Resolution is 0.1 m/s (0.1 mph)
• Rugged and eco-friendly packaging that serves as a reusable storage case
• Share onsite reports with WeatherFlow, Instagram, Vine, Twitter, SMS, Email, and Facebook
Customers who bought this product also bought