Wohler Sewer Inspection Camera 1.5" VIS 350 - 7354
A rugged and affordable sewer inspection camera in a case: With the new Wohler VIS 350, professionals not only have everything they need to complete drain and sewer inspections, plus flue gas and ventilation lines as well as industrial systems.
Wohler VIS 350 Sewer Inspection Scope - Wohler 7354
The drain and sewer inspection camera comes with very wide viewing angle with a 1.5" camera head. Easily view high-definition live images on the TFT LCD color monitor. See the damage more clearly and faster for better inspection.
With robust housing, pan and tilt camera capabilities the Wohler VIS 350 sewer inspection camera is perfect for pipeline inspection, pipe cleaning, and a variety of other applications.
Wohler VIS 350 Sewer Inspection Scope Features:
- Color monitor - High-definition, 7" TFT wide-screen color monitor can be tilted and withdrawn up to 6 ft from the case
- Pan- and tiltable camera head 1.5" - Pans through 360° and tilts 180° from left to right
- Position and angle display - Ensures the user knows where top and bottom are in the pipe at all times and the pitch of the camera head
- Digital distance counter - The length of unwound cable is sensed electronically and displayed for pinpoint positioning
- Operating panel - Practical design with simple menu guidance and intuitive camera movement control
- Push rod - The GRP-rod can be extended up to 100 ft
- Card slot - Save your videos directly to the SD Card 4 GB
- USB port - Connects the camera with your PC
- Video-output - View your videos on an external monitor
- Rechargeable batteries - Space to store 2 rechargeable NiMH batteries (12 V) – each with an operating battery life of up to 2 hours
- Battery status - Indicates battery level
- Robust plastic case -The light-weight and rugged case not only protects the camera, monitor and accessories, it is also easy to carry
Wohler VIS 350 Sewer Inspection Scope Includes:
- Wohler VIS 350 Inspection Camera with digital distance counter
- Carrying case
- Fixed Ø 1.5" pan and tilt color camera head
- 4 GB SD card and mini USB cable
- 7" TFT color monitor
- 6' connection cable (removable monitor)
- 100' push rod Ø 0.26"
- 5 plastic domes
- 1 anti-slide mat
- 2 NiMH batteries with charger
The drain and sewer inspection camera comes with very wide viewing angle. Moreover, one can easily view high-definition live images on the TFT LCD color monitor. See the damages clearer and faster for better inspection.
Wohler VIS 350 Sewer Inspection Scope Application:
Analyze damage and inspect:
- Waste water lines of 2" and larger
- House connections up to 8"
- Flue gas systems of 2" and larger
- Ventilation lines of ventilation systems
- False ceilings, hollow spaces, shafts
|Kit Comparison: ||Wohler VIS 350 Inspection Camera|
1.5" Fixed Camera Head
|Wohler VIS 350 Inspection Camera|
1.5" Detachable Camera Head
|Wohler VIS 350 Inspection Camera|
1"/1.5" Detachable Camera Heads
|Wohler VIS 350 PLUS Inspection Camera|
1"/1.5" detachable Camera Head With Locator
|Wohler VIS 350 Inspection Camera with digital distance counter|
|Wohler pan- and tiltable camera head 1.5", fixed||X|
|Wohler miniature camera head 1", detachable||X||X|
|Wohler pan- and tiltable camera head 1.5", detachable||X||X||X|
|SD Card 4 GB and Mini-USB cable||X||X||X||X|
|7" TFT color monitor||X||X||X||X|
|6 ft connection cable (removable monitor)||X||X||X||X|
|100 ft push rod ||X||X||X||X|
|5 plastic domes||X||X||X||X|
|2 NiMH batteries with charger||X||X||X||X|
|Wohler L 200 Locator|
Dimensions20 x 17 x 7 in.
Product Weight18 lbs.
Power Source12V battery
Warranty1 year warranty