Wrench Set - Shower Valve 5pc GT188
Our Shower Valve Wrench Set features five professional quality wrenches with two distinct socket sizes per wrench in a double-ended design.
With an elongated body, the wrenches are ideal for use on sunken valves and tile-covered shower walls.
The hex-shaped bodies allow for use with an adjustable wrench.
There is also a hole near each end of the wrench for turning with a long screwdriver.
The set comes with a bar handle for turning the wrenches and a wire holder for storage.
Shower Valve Wrench Set Features:
• Set includes 5 double-ended wrenches:
o 21/32” x 27/32”
o 29/32” x 31/32”
o 1-1/32” x 1-3/32”
o 1-5/32” x 1-9/32”
o 1-11/32” x 1-7/16”
• Extra-long body provides deep reach.
• Hex-shaped for use with adjustable wrench.
• Holes in body for turning with a screwdriver.
• Includes bar handle and bar wire holder for storage.
• Non-rusting finish.
1. Turn off the water.
2. Remove the handle to expose the valve stem nut.
3. Place the socket of corresponding size over the nut.
4. Loosen the nut by inserting a screwdriver though the wrench body or by using an adjustable wrench.
5. Reverse this procedure to install the valve