Zefon Diesel Particulate Sampling Cassette Preloaded with .45µm Quartz Filters
Quartz Filters are designed to be used for diesel particulate matter sampling. Cassettes utilize Pall Tissuquartz brand filters which are pre-treated for reduction in trace organics.
Zefon Diesel Particulate Sampling
7mm 3-piece Cassette Preloaded with .45µm Quartz Filters
50 per box
Zefon offers a complete line of preloaded air sampling filter cassettes manufactured to meet all applicable NIOSH, OSHA, and EPA standards. All cassette housings are manufactured in-house from polystyrene, polypropylene, or conductive materials and are available in two, three, or four piece configurations. Cassettes are individually assembled and preloaded under stringent quality assurance standards with only the finest quality membrane and support pads.
Zefon Cassette Features:
- Fully assembled, preloaded and ready to use
- Leak free construction eliminates sample loss
- Configurations available to conform with most NIOSH, OSHA or EPA standards that require filter cassettes
- Wide selection of filter membrane types including MCE, PVC, PTFE, Glass Fiber and Polycarbonate
- Housings available in 2-Piece close closed face sampling, or 3-Piece and 4-Piece (37mm only) configurations for open faced sampling.
- Sterile models available and suitable for a wide range of applications such as fungi collection, microbiological analysis, water supply testing and beverage monitoring.
- Ultra Pure PTFE models available for pharmacutical compound sampling.
Zefon Cassette Specifications:
|FILTER PORE SIZE||0.45 micron|
|HOUSING MATERIAL||Styrene - Clear|