Zircon MT7 MetalliScanner - Metal Scanner Detector Locator
The Zircon MetalliScanner® MT 7 metal detector quickly and easily locates rebar, pipes, and other metal before you saw or drill.
The bright, backlit display indicates metal target depth (inches and centimeters) up to 6 in. deep, type of metal located (ferrous or non-ferrous), and whether you are moving towards or away from a target.
Use to find and avoid rebar in concrete before drilling, to find pipes and junction boxes behind tile, and even detect the nails/tacks in studs behind lath and plaster walls.
The Zircon MetalliScanner 7 is a powerful tool that saves time and money by eliminating guesswork, rework, needless holes, and costly broken drill bits or saw blades.
Recommended uses include locating and reinforcing rebar in masonry and measuring subsurface nail spacing in roofing material for compliance with building codes.
Zircon MetalliSacanner 7 Features:
- Two scanning modes; Standard mode and DeepScan mode
- Locates and determines the depth of 1/2 in. rebar and 1/2 in. copper pipe up to 6 in. (15 cm) deep
- Finds and differentiates ferrous and non-ferrous metal
- Position accuracy to within ± 1/2 in. (13 mm) for #4 rebar or 1/2 in. copper pipe
- Backlit display and audio tone clearly indicate location of target
Pivoting handle attachment included for extended and overhead reach. Use any threaded handle to screw into attachment and extend your reach
- Rubberized handle and built-in lanyard loop
- Includes 9V battery and protective carrying case
Zircon MetalliSacanner 7 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 9.72 in. H x 4.29 in. W x 2.05 in. D (247 mm x 109 mm x 52 mm)
- Weight: 10.3 oz. (292 g) without battery
- Battery Type: 9V alkaline (included)
- Position Accuracy: Center of #4 (½ in.) rebar or ½ in. (13 mm) copper pipe at a minimum grid spacing of 6 in. (152 mm) typically within ½ in. (13 mm)
- Depth: Up to 6 in. (152 mm) ± 1 in. (25 mm)
- Operating Temperature: 20° to 120°F (-7° to 49°C)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 150°F (-29° to 66°C)
- Humidity: 5% - 90%, non-condensing
- Water Resistance: Splash resistant, not waterproof
Click Here For Zircon MT7 Datasheet
Click Here for Zircon MT7 User Manual