Scriber and Etching Tool - Carbide
Our Carbide PT Scriber has long been held as the industry standard for scribing and etching tools.
The tungsten carbide tip performs flawlessly on even the hardest metals, and therefore works easily on ceramics and glass as well.
A powerful magnet at the Carbide PT Scriber tool's cap quickly cleans up stray metal shavings that can damage your work piece.
The Carbide PT Scriber also features a reversible/removable tip, and a pocket clip for working in the field.
Scriber and Etching Tool Features:
- A superior choice for the professional machinist, mechanic or craftsman.
- Durable tungsten carbide point makes precise marks to 1/100.
- Great for sheet metal and duct workers.
- Routinely used by tool and die makers.
- End cap magnet pickups up stray metal shavings.
- Locking screw chuck allows the point to be reversed for safe storage in pocket or toolbox.
- Convenient pocket clip.
- Knurled aluminum handle provides precision grip.