Foxfury Command White LED Helmet Light
See wider and better with the FoxFury Command LoPro White LED Helmet Light. This rugged fire resistant firefighter helmet light provides hands-free illumination in all-weather conditions and delivers up to 65 lumens. This headlamp also features a highly visible red flashing LED in the battery pack that can be seen from over 1 mile (1.6km) away.
Foxfury Command White LED Helmet Light 65 Lumens 410-L06
Firefighter Helmet Light Command LoPro is now brighter with 65 lumens and wider beam
- 65 Lumens - Brighter than previous version Command 10
- Wider Beam - Provides panoramic lighting and immediate situation assessment so you can see more and respond faster.
- LoPro Model - Ultra-slim, low profile (non-tilt) design fits most U.S. style fire helmets with external face shields and hard hats. Light also fits hard hats & safety helmets if used with included silicone strap.
- Tilt Model - It is designed for use on safety helmets (including hard hats), on a cap, or directly on the forehead. This headlamp has an adjustable tilt to aim the light where needed. The Command Tilt White is best suited for close-up tasks like inspection, repair and maintenance, and general area illumination.
- White LEDs - Enhance depth perception and help to see through mild to moderate smoke.
- The FoxFury Command White LED Helmet Light provides spot and flood lighting. It is best suited for structural firefighting along with general area illumination. This headlamp also features a highly visible red flashing LED in the battery pack that can be seen from over 1 mile (1.6km) away.
A front light bar and rear battery pack evenly distributes the weight of the light from side to side and front to back, which prevents the light from tilting forward or sideways.
Head light has 3 modes that provide a low, medium and high setting to adjust light intensity based on what the immediate situation requires.
The included silicone strap grips securely to firefighter helmets. This rugged fire helmet light is used by volunteer and career firefighters around the world to save people and property. If using on hard hats and fire helmets with different eye protection (goggles, visors, Bourke eyeshields, etc.), the Tilt model is generally preferred.
The Command's wide beam angle provides panoramic lighting and immediate situation assessment so you can see more and respond faster. Traditional headlamps / helmet lights only offer focused beams that create tunnel vision. The Command LED firefighter helmet light provides a wider field of view that helps with situational awareness and assessment.
True to Life LED Technology
New LED technology allows you to see colors more accurately. FoxFury's True To Life LED technology provides a higher quality light. The enriched visual feedback gives a true appearance where colors are seen accurately, clearly and vibrantly (compared to standard LEDs). This technology is critical for inspections and precision work where details need to be distinguished.
This ultra-slim helmet light was designed for use on firefighter helmets that utilize external face shields as eye protection. This lower profile design enables most external 4 and 6 inch face shields to be raised and lowered without interference. NOTE: not compatible with European (Gallet) style helmets.
This light comes with a silicone strap for use safety helmets including hard hats. It improves grip on helmets, is fire resistant and can be used in firefighting and other high temperature applications.
LED Firefighter Helmet Light Specifications:
Light Output & Runtimes
65 Lumens | 7 hours | High
45 Lumens | 10 hours | Medium
16 Lumens | 28 hours | Low
Modes: 3 (Low, Medium, High)
Beam Distance: 92 ft
Beam Angle: 38 degree
Ingress Protection: IPX7
Fire Resistant: Meets Requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6 (2013)
Waterproof: 9.8 ft
Impact Resistant: 9.8 ft
LED Color: White
Color Temperature: 5500K
Operating Temperature: 14° to 300° F *w/ Silicone Strap Only
Materials: Nylon 66 housing with polycarbonate lens, Silicone cable
Power Source: 4x AA Batteries (Batteries NOT included)
Size & Weight: Dimensions: 5.3" x 0.7" x 1" Unit Weight 9.8 oz w/Silicone Strap
Run Time on High28 hours
Beam Distance (HIGH)92 feet
Dimensions5.3 x 0.7 1.0 in.
Product Weight9.6 oz.
Power SourceAA batteries
Beam Angle38 degree
Please Select Light StyleCommand Lo-Pro White LED, Command Tilt White LED