Temperature Data Logger USB - Humidity, Environmental Monitoring
Temperature Humidity Data Logger - Ideal for water damage restoration, process control and environmental monitoring.
Market price: $59.99, you save $10.00
Temperature and Relative Humidity USB Data Logger HT08
Measures and record ambient temperature and relative humidity (RH) for days, weeks or months.
PC software included that can also calculate and log dew point and wet bulb temperatures and absolute humidity levels in units of grains per pound (GPP) or g/kg.
Ideal for water damage restoration, process control and environmental monitoring.
Humidity and Temperature Logger Features:
- One button starts/stops logging without a PC
- Plug-and-play USB 2.0 interface; no need for cables, cradles or docks
- Large storage capacity: 16,300 pairs of RH and temperature readings
- Two LEDs indicate device working status
- Sophisticated PC software for analyzing and printing captured data logs
- 1) calculates dew point and wet bulb temperatures, as well as absolute humidity
- 2) displays data logs as time-based graphs synchronized to your PC’s clock
USB Data Logger HT08 Specifications:
Temperature measurement range: -4° to 158°F (-20° to 70°C)
Temperature measurement accuracy: ±1.8°F (1°C) from 14° to 104°F (-10° to 40°C); ±3.6°F (2°C) elsewhere in range
Relative Humidity (RH) measurement range: 0 to 100%
RH measurement accuracy: ±3% from 20 to 80%RH; 3.5% elsewhere
RH Response time: 8 seconds
Storage capacity: 16,300 pairs of RH and temperature readings
Sampling time: Ajustable from 10 seconds to 12 hours
Length of USB extension cable: 7.9 inches
Dimensions: 3.74 x 1.11 x 1.22 in. (95 × 28× 31 mm)
Weight: 1.41 oz. (40g) without battery
Power Source: “1/2AA” 3.6V non-rechargeable battery (included)
- PC data logging/interface software on mini CD
- USB Extension Cord
- BA10 non rechargeable "1/2 AA" battery
- User’s Manual
One Year Limited Manufacture's Warranty