Cable Drain Cleaning Machine Model DRZ
Looking for a cleaner way to clean drains? The Model DRZ-PH with automatic feed is the answer. Light and powerful for its size, this compact drain cleaning machine is ideal for clearing clogged sinks, tubs, and laundry drains in 1-1/4″ to 3″ drain lines up to 50 ft. long.
Cable Drain Cleaning Machine Model DRZ-PH
No need to wear your arms out holding a heavy machine over the drain or under the sink. The compact design let’s you operate the machine horizontally on the kitchen counter or vertically on the floor next to the tub. Use the pneumatic pedal to keep your hands free to control the feed and guide hose. And the silent motor won’t disturb your customers while on the job.
Cable Drain Cleaning Machine DRZ-PH Features:
- Clears clogged sinks, tubs, and laundry drains in 1-1/4” to 3” lines.
- Compact, lightweight small line drain cleaner with easy carrying handle on top.
- Variable speed power cable feed drives and retrieves cable at up to 16 ft. per minute.
- Four foot guide tube keeps hands, and jobsite, clean.
- Powerful yet silent motor spins cables up to 50 ft. down the line.
- Band-It™ splashguard minimizes excess water spray from the spinning drum.
- Quick-change cable cartridge system allows clean and easy cable changes.
- Rugged rust resistant aluminum drum can carry 50 ft. of 1/4″ or 5/16”, or 35 ft. of 3/8” Flexicore cable.
- Flexicore wire rope center cables have unequalled strength yet the right amount of flexibility.
- Made in U.S.A.
Cable Drain Cleaning Machine DRZ-PH Specifications:
Weight: Weight: 30 lbs. (without cable)
Dimensions: 20” deep (w/o Guide Hose) x 11” wide x 15” high
Drum: Heavy gauge stamped aluminum with inner drum to prevent cable tangling.
Capacity: 50 ft. of 1/4″ or 5/16″ cable; 35 ft. of 3/8″ cable.
All cables are left hand wound and reinforced with a wire rope center.
Power Cable Feed: Variable Speed; Drives 1/4″, 5/16″ and 3/8″ cables.
Cutter Set: Arrow Head, Boring Gimlet, Down Head Boring Gimlet, 1-1/4″ Side Cutter Blade,
Flexible Arrow Head Cutter
Motor: 1/5 hp, with forward-off-reverse switch, fuse protected
Foot Pedal: Pneumatic foot pedal leaves operator’s hands free to control cable