The dual-purpose Depth Gage-Protractor is an ideal choice for taking a variety of precise measurements.
The narrow, 6” depth rule slips easily into small holes and slots and features etched graduations in both 32nds and 64ths.
In addition the rule doubles as a protractor arm, allowing you to take angle measurements, set bevels and transfer angles.
The protractor head is etched with fine black graduations from 0 to 180 degrees in forward and reverse directions.
Depth Gage-Protractor Protractor Depth Gauge
- Combination protractor and depth gage.
- 6” x 1/4” depth rule slips into small holes and slots.
- Protractor is great for setting bevels, measuring and transferring angles.
- Spring-tension lock nut holds rule in desired position.
- Permanently etched graduations from 0 to 180 degrees and from 180 to 0 degrees.
- Made of stainless steel.
- Packaged in a vinyl case for protection.