Depth Gauge and Angle Gage
Depth Gauge and Angle Gauge
Depth Gauge and Angle Gauge 444
The easy-to-use Depth and Angle Gauge allows you to accurately measure and mark the outside, inside and sloped angles of a surface.
The hardened steel base is grooved on both sides to deliver accurate setting of the ruler at 30, 45 and 60 degree angles.
The rule can also be used as a depth gage for measuring small holes and slots.
Depth Gauge and Angle Gauge 444 Features:
- For measuring and marking outside, inside and sloped angles.
- Base is grooved at 30, 45 and 60 degree angles on both sides for precise setting of ruler.
- Rule can be used as a depth gage for measuring small holes and slots.
- Protractor-style markings on both sides of base.
- 6" x 1/4" etched stainless steel rule is graduated in 32nds and 64ths.
- Spring-tension nut holds rule securely in position.
- 2-1/2" hardened steel base.
- Conforms to government specifications GGG-G-17b
ManufacturerGeneral Tools and Instruments
Rule graduations:Every 32nd and 64th of an inch
Rule dimensions:6 x 1/4 in.
Base width:2-1/2 in.