Protimeter Hygromaster 2 Thermo-Hygrometer BLD775
Protimeter’s New Hygromaster 2 is the latest in hand held hygrometry technology.
A Thermo-Hygrometer featuring a simple, easy to use interface with multiple Psychometric calculations and a non-contact surface IR temperature probe.
Powerful and versatileHygromaster 2 thermo-hygrometer that measures relative humidity, air temperature and surface temperature of structures. In addition, the difference between dew point and surface temperature can also be displayed for condensation risk assessment applications.
Protimeter Hygromaster 2 is a versatile tool ideally suited for professionals involved in the following industries:
- Flood damage restoration
- Building survey
- Concrete moisture
- HVAC test and measurement
- Commercial coatings
Protimeter Hygromaster Thermo Hygrometer Features & Benefits:
- Relative Humidity and Temperature Measurements
- Measured using the Quikstick ST Senor (POL8751) directly connected to the meter or with an Extension Lead (BLD5802)(sold seperately). The extension lead can be used when taking readings from the probes that have been embedded in structures such as walls and floors.
- Surface Temperature Infrared (Non-Contact Based)
- Measurement taken using Infrared Technology - IR Based Laser Pointer with 12:1(D:S) Ratio
- Surface Temperature Probe (Contact Based)
- Psychometric Calculations
- Dew Point, Grains per Pound/Gram per Kilogram, Enthalpy and Vapor Pressure
- Note: Change the units in "Settings" to obtain metric and non- metric equivalents.
- Data logging: Continuous and Manual Logging
- Manual Logging – date and time-stamp will be logged, recorded and saved by simply press a button on the measurement screen manually.
- Continuous Logging – is used to sample and store data continuously. Continuous logging enabled either by setting logging parameters or through a PC using Logging Software.
- Replaceable Humidity and Temperature Sensor
- Auto Off - the unit will switch off automatically after switch off time, if no activity/key press is observed. Time can be changed and set for between 0 to 6 minutes.
- Simple to use interface with color display, fast temperature and humidity response, highly accurate.
Note: BLD7751 with short QuickStick is recommended for general measurement and BLD7750 with Hygrostick is recommended for high RH harsh environment application such as ERH concrete floor measurement.
Click Here to See HyrgoMaster 2 Instructional Manual
Your browser does not support HTML5 video.
Protimeter Hygromaster 2 Thermo Hygrometer Specifications:
Weight: 8 oz
Dimensions (LxWxH): 7 in X 3.2 in X 1.5 in
Display: Color LCD
Batteries (Included): 9 V
Infrared Surface Temperature Range
IR Based With 12:1 (D:S) Ratio
Range: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
Accuracy: ±3.6°F (±2°C)
Quikstick and Quikstick ST Data (Nominal)
<0% to 10% RH, ±3% RH at 68°F (20°C),
10% to 90% RH, ±2% RH at 68°F (20°C),
90% to 100% RH, ±3% RH at 68°F (20°C),
Range 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C) ±0.6°F (±0.3°C)
Nominal response 30% to 90% and back to 30% RH in 45 seconds @ 68°F (20°C)
Warranty: 24 months on mechanical or manufacturing defects. Does not include wearing part or accessories