Protimeter ReachMaster Moisture Meter Pro BLD5777
Protimeter ReachMaster Moisture Meter Pro - BLD5777 with telescopic handle is a non-invasive moisture meter enabling the rapid assessment of moisture conditions in buildings.
Protimeter ReachMaster Moisture Meter Pro - BLD5777
No more climbing ladders, or working on your hands and knees, like you would with conventional moisture meters! With the telescopic handle, you can reach areas never before possible.
Reachmaster Pro makes it easy to measure moisture in hard to reach places.
Typical initial moisture surveys can increase inspection time by up to 60%, but the ReachMaster Pro makes measurements of floors, hard to reach walls and ceilings quick, safe and easy. Along with unrivaled depth of measurement and sensitivity adjustment.
Protimeter ReachMaster Pro - BLD5777 Features:
- Non-invasive moisture measurement
- Wireless communication between sensor head and display
- Telescopic handle adjusts from 27” to 48” (685mm to 1219mm)
- Depth of Measurement: Up to 5” (120cm) - Varies with material under test
- Color Display: Tilt-adjustable with red, yellow and green zones
- Measurement Range: 60-999 ppm
- Audible alarm
- Auto shut-off
- Adjustable sensitivity to focus in on moisture source
- Multi-language menu
- Replaceable sensor wear plate with wear indicator on abrasion plate (1 spare included)
- Simple field recalibration
- Battery Life: 80 hours on continuous operation
- Firmware upgradeable by user as new features become available
Protimeter ReachMaster Pro - BLD5777 Benefits:
- Easy and quick moisture detection on floors, walls and ceilings
- Eliminates working on hands and knees, as well as climbing ladders
- Not adversely affected by surface moisture
- Significantly quicker moisture assessment than handheld meters
What can the ReachMaster Pro be used for?
- Flood damage restoration
- Flooring inspection
- Home inspection
- EIFS inspection
- Rubber roof leak detection
- Fiberglass marine hull inspection
Product Weight24.7 oz.
Power SourceAA batteries
Warranty2 year warranty
OPERATING CONDITIONS:Temperature: 0°C to 50°C
MEASUREMENT SPECIFICATIONS:n-invasive, instantaneous readings Surface moisture is not adversely affected
MEASUREMENT RANGE:60 ppm to 999 ppm
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE:CE, RoHS, ETL
Resolution:176 X 220