Ratchet Offset Screwdriver 807SX
An Offset Ratchet Screwdriver is a useful tool to have on hand as it provides greater leverage compared to a traditional screwdriver. This type of tool is also a far superior alternative to Allen Keys when working with hex screws.
The swift ratcheting motion allows you to remove and install screws with ease, and the offset head provides odd-angle access in obstructed areas.
Ratchet Screwdriver Features:
- A great alternative to traditional screwdrivers and Allen Keys.
- Offset head for odd-angle access.
- 1/4" straight and No. 2 phillips bit included
- Ratchet handle is reversible on-the-fly.
- Commonly used in firearm and camera repair work.
- Provides greater amount of leverage than regular screwdriver.
- Ratcheting motion allows swift installation and removal of screws.
- Made from hardened, tempered steel with nickel plating.
- Black oxide bits resist corrosion.