Air Quality Testing - Indoor Digital Hand Held Meter CDM7735
The #CDM77535 temperature-humidity-CO2 monitor is ideal for monitoring the indoor air quality (IAQ) of houses, offices, classrooms, factories, hospitals and hotels.
Indoor Air Quality Testing Meter CDM77535
Handheld Digital Environmental Meter is used for testing home, building, or office indoor air quality.
Air Quality Testing Meter Features:
- Measures Carbon Dioxide level, air temperature, dew point, wet bulb, temperature, and humidity
- View all three measurements simultaneously on the digital display of CO2 level, temperature and humidity
- Uses stable non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) sensor to measure CO2
- Calculates, periodically updates and displays 8-hour time-weighted average (TWA) of CO2 exposure and 15-minute short-term exposure limit (STEL)
- Backlit LCD
- Audible CO2 warning alarm
- Powered by batteries or included AC/DC adapter
- Manual calibration of CO2 and humidity
- RS-232 computer interface for uploading readings to a PC
- Minimum/Maximum memory + data hold
- CE and RoHS approved
Indoor Air Quality Testing Meter Specifications:
Carbon Dioxide Measurements:
CO2 Measurement Range: 0 to 5000ppm
CO2 Measurement Accuracy: ±50ppm ±5%of reading
Pressure Dependence of CO2 Measurement: +1.6% of reading per kPa deviation from sea-level atmospheric pressure (100kPa)
CO2 Calibration Level: 400ppm
Temperature Measurement Range: 14° to 140°F
Temperature Measurement Accuracy: ±0.9°F
Humidity Measurement Range: 10 to 95%
Humidity Measurement Accuracy: ±3%
Warm up Time: 30 seconds
Response Times: 30 seconds for CO2 and temperature, 30 minutes for humidity
Auto Power Off: After 20 minutes of inactivity
Operating Temperature: 32° to 122°F @<80% RH
Storage Temperature: -4° to 140°F @<80% RH
Dimensions: 8.2 x 2.8 x 2.2 in.
Weight: 5.6 oz.
Power Source: 4 AA batteries (included) or adaptor
- 4 “AA” batteries
- Molded hard case
- Adapter 9V 100-240VAC
One Year Manufacture's Warranty
ManufacturerGeneral Tools and Instruments
Dimensions8.2 x 2.8 x 2.2 in.
Product Weight5.6 oz.
Power SourceAA batteries
WarrantyOne year warranty
Humidity Measurement Range:10 to 95%
Humidity Measurement Accuracy:±3%
Warm up Time:30 seconds
CO2 Measurement Range:0 to 5000ppm
CO2 Measurement Accuracy±50ppm ±5%of reading
CO2 Calibration Level:400ppm
Temperature Measurement Range14° to 140°F (-10° to 60°C)
Temperature Measurement Accuracy:±0.9°F (0.6°C)
08/02/2020, 11:43 AM
Hi - Are there devices that measure pesticide vapor toxins? Not just the VOCs that propel, but certain known toxic ingredients some manufacturers use. thank you08/03/2020, 09:07 AM
We are not aware of any specific pesticide detectors that would not require lab testing.