Contour Gauge - 6" Duplication Tool 837
General’s 6” Contour Gauge duplicator is designed for precise surface duplication in woodworking, fine carpentry and other professional genres.
The 35 ultra-thin leaves per inch on this contour profile gauge assure that you are getting an exact replication of your copied shape.
The Contour Gauge duplicator is capable of duplicating surfaces up to 2” deep.
Contour Gauge Features:
- 6” gauge with 35 leaves per inch.
- Great for precise woodworking, installation tile floors or linoleum.
- Ultra-thin fingers measure profiles up to 2” deep.
- Includes rule marking on body with inch graduations.
- Stainless steel pins.
Contour Gauge Instructions:
1. Press Contour Gauge against surface to be copied.
2. Trace the formed contour gauge onto your cutting material.
3. Cut the material.
4. Fit into place.