Pressure Washer to Sewer Jetter Conversion Kits For 13 to 24 HP Engines
CLEANS UP TO 12 " PIPES
By installing this kit to your pressure washer you can convert it to a sewer jetter. Choose 100, 150, or 200 foot hose length.
Here's How It Works
Set up your pressure washer outside to get started.
Attach your pressure washer hose to your pressure washer and run this hose tothe inside or outside drain you want to clean.
Remove your gun/wand and attach the provided ball valve jumper hose and hose reel.
Install the provided jetter hose onto the hose reel and attach the desired nozzle for the job at hand.
You are now ready to use your existing pressure washer as a sewer jetter and clean your drain pipes.
Safe for up to 4000psi.
Pressure Washer to Sewer Jetter Conversion Kits Come Complete With:
- 3/8" Industrial Ball Valve with Quick Couplers
- 5' Jumper Hose with Quick Couplers
- GP Hose Reel With Stand
- 3/8" Dyna Flex Jetter Hose
- Laser Nozzle (1 Forward Jet, 3 Back Jets)
- Ram Nozzle (3 Back Jets)
- Rotating Nozzle (2 Side Jets, 2 Back Jets)
- Polishes and maximizes line recovery
- 22mm Twist Couple Adapter