Power Inverter - DC to AC
Power Inverter can convert DC to AC - Operate electronic and electrical appliances.
Power Inverter is the solution to using electricity in your automobile
Additional uses include digital cameras, mobile phones, CD/DVD player, notebook computer and lighting.
Power Inverter Features:
Unit converts DC to AC
Adjustable head – All outlets with protective cover
Plug the unit into the cigarette lighter socket – it can operate AC appliances under 100W
Max. Power 140W, continuous power 100W
Overload protection, over voltage protection and over temperature protection.
USB port power supply 5VDC,500mA
Soft Start / Auto Reset / Under Voltage Protection / Over Voltage Protection / Overheat Protection / Overload Protection
How to use the unit:
- Check the output of the cigarette light socket to see if it meets the inverter’s requirements.
- Connect the cigarette light plug with the cigarette light sock and make sure they connect well; power indicator will be green if the inverter is in working order.
- Turn off the AC appliance switch, put the power plug of the AC appliance into the output AC sock of the inverter directly, turn on the switch of AC appliance
- After using, turn off the AC appliance and pull out the cigarette light plug
How to use the USB supply power:
- The unit has a USB port that can supply 5V DC and its max output current is 500mA, it will supply power for the portable appliance with the USB port
- Note: Make sure the appliance can be contented with the USB port and the working current, not more than 500mA.
How to change the fuse:
- Counter clockwise tweak the screw cap of the cigarette light plus and take out the fuse and assemble a fuse with the same standard.