Sewer Camera Centering Guide Standard Kit for 3"-6" Pipes
The Sewer Camera Centering Guide Standard-Kit 6 is designed for 3"-6" pipes and includes all the tools you will need to smoothly navigate your camera through pipelines while keeping them centered and protected. This kit includes The Drain Train, The Trapmaster AND The Polecat.
Centering Guide Standard Kit for 3"-6" Pipes -URS-KIT6
This Centering Guide Standard Kit is designed to for 3"-6" Pipes and includes all the tools you will need to smoothly navigate your camera through pipelines while keeping them centered and protected.
- Mini Roller Skid (URS4 Mini Roller Skid)
- PipeSpyders™ - Strap on centering guides to prevent the camera head from grinding on pipeline walls and reduces the snowplow effect from pipeline residue. Thin Profile Rounded Paddles Easily Pass Over Seams or Cracks and Allow Most Material in the Pipe to Pass Through.
- URS-PS100 – (qty 3) .98-1.1”
- URS-PS120 - (qty 3) 1.17-1.35”
- URS-PS130 - (qty 3) 1.27-1.5”
- URS-PSCBL01 - (qty 3) .38-.62"
- Adapter Sleeves for URS4 & Trapmaster
- Case with Foam
The Mini Roller Skid works in 4 to 6” pipes while offering superior protection for your camera. This roller skid can handle cameras up to 1.562” or 39.5mm.
The Drain Train for 3” pipe is capable of navigating difficult curves and plastic P traps for cameras up to 1.375” or 35mm.
The Trapmaster is capable of moving smoothly through 4 to 6” pipes including 4” PVC traps. This tool can hold cameras up to 1.562” or 39.5mm.
The PoleCat turns any push camera into a Pole Camera in seconds for looking in manhole covers and horizontal openings. We also include a 3 of each size pipesyders for a quick way to keep you camera or cable off the pipe walls.
It is all packed and organized in a heavy duty waterproof plastic carrying case.